Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys my ballance full system should be here tommorow for my R and i cant wait to install it is coming with i think a 180 jet how hard is it to install,i have never done any jetting before usually let the honda shop work on the 400ex.but i want to do it myself if you guys have any suggestions for me please tell me any advice you have.i really want this thing to rip.i have read as many articles on jetting as i could like clip position,needles,fuel mixture screw will i have to change this stuff to because there are only 2 jets coming with my pipe a 180 for the airbox lid off and a 140 i think with the lid on,but theres no way i will leave the lid on i want to get all the performance i can get.if anyone else has insalled this system tell what you thought after you installed it.ride red

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I don't know if you are aware that you can change the jet without removing the carb. You take the big nut off of the bottom of the carb and then you can access the jet.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Take the rear plastic off and the stock exhaust off and put the new stuff on the the plastic .... change the jets and GIT R DONE................. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts