Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
i was gonna get them but they were a little steep for the wifes liking, so i had to go with pro pegs

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by G-ROCK505@Mar 17 2004, 07:03 PM
Anyone have 'em?  Do you like 'em?
If you mean Roll Design then yes, I have installed those on my quad. If ya got the cash you will be one happy rider. I had this same set-up on my 250R and would not trade it for anything.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I plan on getting them, but has anyone ran the IMS heel guards with them? I'm worried about my foot hitting the back of the tire...I ran just pegs on the 400EX but the 450r's are back further?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.... I have a set on the way.

spendy, bit I think it's worth it. I hope?

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I have a friend that has them on his 400ex and he loves them. I just ordered mine w/heel guards and nerfs. I believe spending money should not be the issue. If you use what you buy, how can it be to much. Money does not make you happy, what you spend your money does. So, as long as you are using that product who cares how much it is, all that matters is your happy with the product. Save your money and buy what you want, otherwise deep down inside you'll be wishing you did.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I was gonna buy them when I first got my Z400, but didn't have the cash so I got the Pro Pegs instead. I think it was for the best now! The Pro Pegs have the teeth all the way up the kicker at the end of the peg whereas the IMS pegs don't. This really helps for gripping in the corners. Also on the Pro Pegs for the 450R the Pegs are actually longer and then kick up. I prefer the Pro Pegs! My only complaint about the Pro Pegs for the 450R are the heel guards. I didn't use them on my Z400 and it is hard getting used to them now. It feels weird having them back there.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I got the Roll Design pegs and raced with them this past weekend, I agree with Rico, worth their weight in gold.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by woodwardspecialties@May 21 2004, 08:11 PM
let me know how many guys want them for sure... ill see what kind of group priceing i can get on them.
I'm in, depending on the deal. Not trying to be cheap, but you'd be surprised how poor a 15-year-old is after buying a 450R <_<

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
I got em and i love em........ they are better that any other peg out there and they hold up BY FAR longer than aluminum propegs......... i will run nothing but the Roll Pegs from now on........

·
Registered
234 Posts
i use them on all my quads. i dont use nerfs in the dezert so propegs are out of the question.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts