Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent been around much lately, but Im OK. Im selling my house and trying to get it ready to be listed. And I was also spending quite a bit of time with this one girl, but that came to a screaching halt tonight. She is constantly telling me what to do. We went to see "Iron Man" tonight. I wanted to step outside for a smoke. She said no.LOL. OK. Then I needed to go to the bathroom and she said "You can wait, theres only 25 minutes left" LOL. So I left her there. :_specialED: Anyway, I have a couple paint jobs going and working my a$$ off on my house at the same time. Hopefully this place will go quick and I can get that place in the country I been dreaming about for several years now.

·
Registered
550 Posts
good luck with selling your house and good to know your still around. sorry about the girl troubles. i can't stand a controlling girlfriend. how many acres are you looking to get when you move?

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck with selling your house and good to know your still around. sorry about the girl troubles. i can't stand a controlling girlfriend. how many acres are you looking to get when you move?[/b]
Thanks. Im hoping to get 2 or 3 acres. Im looking for something in Washington near Vancouver. East of 205 and North of Camas. Washougal, Battle Ground, Brush Prarie, somewhere in that area.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
nice to see u still around mieky. i got ur messsage. i will check it tomorrow prolly. or later today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts