Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Topic states it. Anyone interested? I plan on getting a kind of team together for MX here in Illinois or surrounding areas. I race a lot at LSMX in Sturgis, KY and LTM Offroad at the GNC track in Casey, IL.

Looking to start a team to race together and to gain support. Teams get sponsors easier and if you need help, it's right there for you. I race the Illini Super Series at Casey and as I've found, it's nice to have some guys there to help and to race w/and talk w/. I'm looking to start a team of atleast 5 riders.

Any member will get free custom quad graphics of choice and their own design done by myself. Just looking for interest. Still haven't decided if I'll be racing Honda or ATK next year but giving R riders the first chance to join.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Sounds great and all but the bad part is that......

1. Im Indiana but run Dis. 17... and some 15s as a 17
2. I run XC..... Casey Every race.....some Gnccs, and as many Hares as i can get to...
3. Im not sure if i can commit to a team right now...

If you have any openings in the future i may get back with you.....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey what class you ride? i am from southern illinois and i run a lot at lsmx and casey, duquion, and nebo, but they aren't racing this season =( that was a fun and fast quad track. I was number 22 that raced in pro class. I was on a yamaha last season but i got smarter and realized honda is the only way to go!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts