Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's black now. tired of looking at it up close because it's too hard to keep looking good. plus i go to autobody school so i can paint it myself for basically nothing except for the cost of paint.

i'm leaning more towards the white but i want to know what you guys think.

all these bikes are the same body style as mine.

what do you guys think? i LOVE the red, but the honda's came that color and i want something different. i also am really fond of the white because only the new honda's came white. plus it will be easy to keep looking nice. ahhh i cant decide

·
Registered
102 Posts
I say white. It's a lot less common on a street bike. I think when I finally get insurance rates that allow me to get a street bike, I'm gonna paint it white, just because I never see it and it always looks clean.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i was thinking.

plus i think it would look good because i am powdercoating my swingarm, rearsets, passenger pegs, and motor covers flat black to match the frame and wheels

F

·
0 Posts
the red always looks good. but then the white looks so clean. its all your choice

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
you ever gonna get around to PCing my bumper? lol i got a new one you can PC you still have the powder right?

but i think you should do the bike white + you still have some white PC left because i bought to much lol

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah man as soon as i go back. i should have it. i have the PC gun locked up in my locker in the paint booth along with your bottle of powder hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
im voting white as well

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
yeah man as soon as i go back. i should have it. i have the PC gun locked up in my locker in the paint booth along with your bottle of powder hahaha[/b]

you know how i love my white powder lol

·
Registered
556 Posts
heres my buddys 1000rr. pearl white.
its been repainted same color since then b/c he dropped it, and they painted about 10" of the top frame rail on both sides white b/c it was scratched. looks good.
[attachment=31303:bike.jpg]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,305 Posts
Well, you knew I was going to comment on this topic

I think you should paint it Pearl Yellow :rock:

But seriously, from one RR owner to another, The white or maybe a pearl white would be badass. It's not gawdy, but stands out. Let me know how it turns out.

Another option that looks damn good is the copper color. Check out RevDump's bike on 600rr.net (I think you said you were a member). I ride with him once in a while and it looks sharp.

The main thing is that you show pics when it's done.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts