Honda TRX 450R banner

I need my rear 07 shock done.

527 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  OTT05
I want to send my shock out and get it sevalved and resprung. I only ride dunes with mild jumping but mostly duning and hillshooting. I want th GT Thunder I think with their link. If anyone can reccomend someone elses that is as good or better Im open to suggestions.
Also how long do they normally take...I want to send it out this week and have back for halloween trip.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
sent it to gtthunder, takes about a week.

imo, there isn't none better for revalving.
i would also look at tcs and check with sfracing.
Check out Hygear Suspension. They also offer a link now but it is not on there website yet. It took them about a week to turn mine around.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.