Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really really like this girl. Those of you here that know me know I been through some bad relationships in the past. Im trying to take things slow here and see what happens. Anyway, SHE LOVES QUADS!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!! She never used a clutch before. Not even in a car. Watch her left hand on the clutch in the video. I thoght she did good. Only stalled one time all day. There is a photo where the wind filled up her Jersey. She is NOT fat!!!! She's 5'3 and about 110 or so. Anyway, wish me luck guys. Like I said, I really like her. Just getting to know each other and taking things slow for a change. Something I was never good at in the past.
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyway, she loved the video. I think she has the potential to be a bad ass rider. She picked it right up. The clutch thing is what really impressed me. Watch when she takes off. I spent about 30 minutes of her just sitting on the bike getting familiar with the controls before we even started it. I mean God forbid I take someone out and they get hurt. Im also going to put her through an ATV safety course.

·
Registered
259 Posts
you got me in trouble with my gf. she said, (HOW COME YOU DONT DO THAT KIND OF STUFF FOR ME, OR LET ME RIDE YOUR QUAD!) lol. figures right. anyway, good luck she seems to be getting the hang of it

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you got me in trouble with my gf. she said, (HOW COME YOU DONT DO THAT KIND OF STUFF FOR ME, OR LET ME RIDE YOUR QUAD!) lol. figures right. anyway, good luck she seems to be getting the hang of it[/b]
Thats funny man. Yeah, I thought she did good too. Best part was it was really cold and rainy that day. (yeah I pick the one bad weather day outta the whole month) She didnt care. We were soaked and covered in sand and she was lovin it. My kinda girl. She loves Quads, but she wants a dirt bike. Im gonna start lookin around. She is really little (5ft 3 and 110 or so lbs) so I dont know what to start her on? I would never forgive myself if she got hurt.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Seems like a cool girl. It's rare to find one that will go out in the wet and cold and not complain one bit.

I'd take her out on your bike more until she gets comfortable on it. Then start lookin at 250 class bikes shouldn't be to much and a lot of support for them.

Or get her hooked on your 450 my girl went out and bought her own 450 after ridin mine she's no where near as crazy as I am on it but she put's alot of my friends to shame tryin to keep up with me.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, we will see what happens. Im broke but wanna ride with her. I only have about $500 to spend right now. I wish I could spend $1000 cause I could get something a little better. Down the road we can get something decent. I mostly ride the trails in the woods and thats what she likes too. She loves the mud. Hell yeah!! Im gonna fall for this one. If we got her a quad it would def be a 450R. She wants a dirtbike so we will start with that. I gotta take it slow. I bought my ex a brand new '07 450 ER and a month later we were done. Of course I kept the quad. Then my last girlfriend had no intrest in riding period. Maybe thats why it only lasted 3 months. LOL. This girl is great though so far. We will see. We click really good. Only thing we dont have in common is I like Country and she is into Hip Hop. I can live with that though. Shes young. Im 45 and she is 29. Shes cool with it though and so am I.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool vid, on craigslist there is a button that says reply to then [email protected]

maybe try that

and good luck dude[/b]
Thanks Rick. We did that and the dude called me, but were still looking. I have one more video from the other day. Her first time riding.
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts