Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some guy came out to the desert and asked me to do some stunt to take a pic....I did the only stunt I know how to do that doesn't require a helmet (2mph) because I didn't want to go suit up again...and then he posted them on his website...go figure....

I am also including pics of my brother-in-law (z-Dan) and the fastest Z400 I have ever seen (really really fast) and his wife that this guy posted.....and BTW she can probably ride better than most of you.

BTW...I have a goatee not a mustache as the pics might suggest....(self-conscience)

The website is Starmountain-elp.com

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Nice pics. :D

So how fast is that Z400? It looks pretty tight. How does it do against your YFZ?

later.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The official scorecard is that he has never beaten me....and only three quads have beaten him....2 YFZ's and a 450R.....all of which have a TONNNNNNN of mods dumped into them (including mine).

It is hilarious to watch him smoke regularly modded YFZs 450Rs Predators Banshees and DS650s....by regularly modded I mean pipe, jetting, intake and maybe an extra thing or two....and they get REAL MAD BTW....

·
Registered
18 Posts
WOW
you should be on the X-games with that stunt, I mean a 60 foot no hand heel kicker has nothing on that stunt, you did it with out even wearing a helmet - you are a man living on the edge! :lol:

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Congrats on becoming famous Citizen! Now that your famous though the younger men on this site will be looking at you as a role model, so PLEASE in future pictures that involve riding wear a helmet, even if you are only doing 2 mph or we will have to delete them. Thanks!

Where is that you were riding? It looks like fun!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First off, I know (or at least hope) that people can differentiate between dangerous and benign activities. For example: dangerous = skydiving, 70mph seat stands, racing, drags, and yelling at my wife...benign = cleaning the garage, putting the quads on my trailer, jogging...

Serious injuries can occur during both dangerous and benign activities. I consider doing a 2 mph sidewalker on the quad as benign as putting the bikes on the trailer...of course something bad can happen, but it is not a miracle if I survive dumping the bike as it would be doing a 70mph seat stand...

Second, We should all be able to differentiate between fact and hyperbole... Fact is Indian Larry was stupid...hyperbole is that I would be a victim of similar magnitude doing a benign activity. I hate having to explain everything to my wife so I don't feel that I should have to do it with you guys....I hope that yall have better common sense than to nitpick like she does...

And finally, if you feel that you have to scold me for the "public" good that is fine with me...do what ya gotta do to protect the kiddies but should I put a helmet on the next time I load the quads up or surf the internet....

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
It sounds like you took what I said the wrong way man, just like any other atv forum on the web riding without a helmet is not allowed in pics. That was just my way of letting you know, not scolding you, I though I was being cool about it but I guess I wasn't so sorry if I offended you. :(

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I apologize, LUKEYBABY, I knew you were being cool and it is appreciated. I just like to debate and defend my viewpoint....scolding/warning taken....no pics without a helmet again....sorry....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts