Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
long story short. i ordered some front rims off ebay from atv galaxy
itp t9 10x5 front rims in the 4+1 offset. jus got them in today and got to comparing them... they dont look much diffrent than the stock offsets.
these dont cover up the balljoints any more than the stock ones did.
heres a pic of em side by side.
[attachment=31570:08_04_08_1813.jpg]

i called atv galaxy to check and they said that they did send the 4+1's...

idk what to think...

i apologise for the crappy resolution... i really need to buy a digital camera :slap:

Attachments

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
those are 4+1 i know the 3+2 offset t-9 have a inward lip as to where yours come in straight from the taper to the bolting area

IMO looks like 4+1 to me but ive heard the t-9s arent a complete 4+1 more like a 3.5+1.5

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are 4+1 i know the 3+2 offset t-9 have a inward lip as to where yours come in straight from the taper to the bolting area

IMO looks like 4+1 to me but ive heard the t-9s arent a complete 4+1 more like a 3.5+1.5[/b]
yea they arnt exactly the same as stock, but like you said they dont measure up to a true 4+1, after i started the thread i typed in the part number and found an itp spreadsheet that showed all their rims and these #'s match up to the 4+1's on the sheet.
... oh well. for the price of em i cant complain. after all my tires and rims it came out around 400$

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
looks like 4x1 to me[/b]
Me to.

Stock wheels are 10x5.5, 4x1.5 offset, so you would not see a big difference between the two.

Doug

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts