Discussion Starter #4
Was that at a district or national race?[/b]
national. this is ATVA MX.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dammm, what size jump is that? and wheres the landing?[/b]
i don't know the distance. Here's a pic of the landing.

see more pics Here

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
that is freakin sick.. the 13 broken axles probably werent dominator II's :whistle:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
i live like 10 miles from this track and have never been there lol

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
i live like 10 miles from this track and have never been there lol[/b]

then there is something wrong with you....... i drive 3.5 hours from kingston to see the quads and the dirtbike run that track. its a crazy track and i really wish i was good enough to race it. i wasnt there this year (had to work) but the last two events they had i never saw anyone break their axle on it.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
that is freakin sick.. the 13 broken axles probably werent dominator II's :whistle:[/b]
nope, durabreaks :evil:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
just checked the calender and the pros are this weekend.... was thinking of going any one gonna be there?

·
Registered
809 Posts
I live a 10 minute quad ride from Steel City. They usually have nationals there. I can drive my quad right up to the fence and get a better view then most ppl. I can sit right infront of the starting gate. I sneak in to sometimes, but i can get in for free, haha.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I live about 15min from the Unadilla...The skyshot from take off to landing is about 110 ft but the lip on it ridiculous...Its like driveing up a wall at 4th gear pinned. So yea its a big jump. Definitly one of the biggest we hit on the ATVA mx series. I bent my D1 just by coming up 1 ft short the first time

1 - 20 of 21 Posts