Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any one has this kind of a combination with the hrc and a full tri- yoshi and K & N and if so how does it perform? thinking about going with this combo. but still looking, any suggestion or what is your setup and how do you like it. thanks

·
Registered
659 Posts
I like it on mine, its seems to rev out faster and have better response. Since I put the pipe on I will now hit the rev limiter in 5th. So I would say they go good together

·
Registered
350 Posts
What jetting are you guys useing?

I have the HRC kit now. I was wondering how it felt after adding the pipe.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I would have got that one, but it wasn't out yet. If I was to get it today. I would get the carbon fiber one. I think it's bad @ss looking! :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
it's true, you cant go wrong with yoshi. I instaled my k&n and rejeted after the pipe. I hit the rev limiter in 5th too.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
start with wppracings jet kit. ive found that mine runs better with the hrc lid on then with no lid at all. you could just cut the back area out of your stock lid.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Im thinking of a similiar setup when i get my R, everything the same except with a WB alum pro. Im sure any pipe/air filter combo you get will get you a considerable amount of power thoughout the entire powerband. Get whatever you like, and im sure you will love it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts