Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I JUST GOT MY TRX450ER, IM PRETTY FAMILIAR WITH THE HONDAS WAS RIDING A 400EX BEFORE... I WORK AS A SALESMAN AT A HONDA SHOP.... BUT I STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS... I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING THE HRC BECAUSE THE COST IS RESONABLE... ABOUT 300 BUCKS, AND I READ THAT IT WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE BUT THEN I WAS READING ON HERE ABOUT ROSSIER ENG. WITH THEIR EXHAUSTS AND CAMS... I DONT WANNA SPEND A TON OF MONEY BUT I WANNA MAKE IT A LIL FASTER. IS THE HRC GONNA BE THE BEST ROUTE TO GO TO GAIN PERFORMANCE WITHOUT REALLY BRAKING MY WALLET? N E HELP IS AWESOME !!

KEVIN

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
OK I JUST GOT MY TRX450ER, IM PRETTY FAMILIAR WITH THE HONDAS WAS RIDING A 400EX BEFORE... I WORK AS A SALESMAN AT A HONDA SHOP.... BUT I STILL HAVE SOME QUESTIONS... I WAS PLANNING ON GETTING THE HRC BECAUSE THE COST IS RESONABLE... ABOUT 300 BUCKS, AND I READ THAT IT WILL MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE BUT THEN I WAS READING ON HERE ABOUT ROSSIER ENG. WITH THEIR EXHAUSTS AND CAMS... I DONT WANNA SPEND A TON OF MONEY BUT I WANNA MAKE IT A LIL FASTER. IS THE HRC GONNA BE THE BEST ROUTE TO GO TO GAIN PERFORMANCE WITHOUT REALLY BRAKING MY WALLET? N E HELP IS AWESOME !!

KEVIN[/b]
just get the hrc kit and a slip on.. then you will have the basic foremost mods and it will deffinatly be alot quicker than before.. and what year is your R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts