Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new HRC head pipe, never even mounted. What do you say we go for $100.00 Shipped.
I will also have the stock muffler off an 07 in a couple weeks due to the fact that I am getting a full system installed. Anyone interested can just let me know, it will come with the HRC insert. Thanks to all.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I have a brand new HRC head pipe, never even mounted. What do you say we go for $100.00 Shipped.
I will also have the stock muffler off an 07 in a couple weeks due to the fact that I am getting a full system installed. Anyone interested can just let me know, it will come with the HRC insert. Thanks to all.[/b]
will the 06+ hrc pipe work on the 05

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
if you pair it with an 06+ slip-on it will work. check out dunesandtrails450. his name is kip. i sold him my hrc/hmf combo and he loves it.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
if you pair it with an 06+ slip-on it will work. check out dunesandtrails450. his name is kip. i sold him my hrc/hmf combo and he loves it.[/b]
well my buddie is too cheap to buy a full system or a slip on so he wants to know if a 06+ stock header will work with an 05 muffler ....he wants to buy my stock one or an hrc and we don't know what fits what??

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
if it is a buddy who is close just try it on and let hiim see if he likes it or not. then you will know for sure what fits and what doesn't

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
IT works GREAT! It bolts right on my 05 and no problems. Performs great too compared to my buddies rossier. Not quite the top end....but it has better mid range and bottom end power.

-Kip

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
IT works GREAT! It bolts right on my 05 and no problems. Performs great too compared to my buddies rossier. Not quite the top end....but it has better mid range and bottom end power.

-Kip[/b]
is that the hrc headpipe with the hmf slip on

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i used to run that set up but once you get into full pipes you feel a difference in the curve. you can tell just by comparing the diameter in the headers. but if its and hrc bike or a bolt on bike maybe the hrc header and slip on will you you just fine ?????maybe no need for a big header???????

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
i have the same combo as kip, and also love it.
yea some full systems will put down better power, but i kinda like being able to tell people all i got is a slip on and they belive me! till i smoke em!! haha

100$ is a good deal

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
450mainiac, I tried to PM you but it said you inbox is full. I still have the header. Let me know if you want it. Paypal is [email protected]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
it will work but you have to pull the gasket in the muffler out of the 05 muffler and you have to drill another hole for the muffler to mount, i put my stock 05 muffler on my buddies 06 after he broke his muffler off ( crazy story) but it fit on his stock header, but i had to take the gasket out of the clamp on the 05 muffler and redrill some holes on the muffler part for it to mount because it moves it back a little maybe 3/8-1/2 inch

1 - 13 of 13 Posts