Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to drive a 300ex
I am going to teach you how to drive a 300ex.
The first thing you would do is being to put on a helmet and all the protective gear. The second thing would be walk to the quad. The third thing you would do is step on the pegs on each side of the quad. The forth step is to sit on the seat. The fifth step is to turn the key on and press the start button. The sixth step would be to pull in the clutch and push the gearshift down. The seventh step is giving it a little bit of gas and ride it out. The eighth step is how to gear up and down to gear up you pull in the clutch and with your foot lifting the gearshift up. To gear down pull in the clutch and shift down.
That is how you drive a 300ex.
By Bryn haha i made this in grade 4 haha :D

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
:huh: ...man not again.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did not mean anything just thought it would be funny haha :D

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by bryn 271@Sep 22 2004, 03:39 PM
How to drive a 300ex
I am going to teach you how to drive a 300ex.
The first thing you would do is being to put on a helmet and all the protective gear. The second thing would be walk to the quad.  The third thing you would do is step on the pegs on each side of the quad.  The forth step is to sit on the seat.  The fifth step is to turn the key on and press the start button.  The sixth step would be to pull in the clutch and push the gearshift down.  The seventh step is giving it a little bit of gas and ride it out.  The eighth step is how to gear up and down to gear up you pull in the clutch and with your foot lifting the gearshift up.  To gear down pull in the clutch and shift down.
That is how you drive a 300ex.
By Bryn  haha i made this in grade 4 haha :D
LMAO, I had to do like the same thing in 4th grade in a journal prompt. But, I didn't have a quad so I said how to eat pizza ... :wacko:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by bryn 271@Sep 22 2004, 02:50 PM
did not mean anything just thought it would be funny haha :D
I was just messin with you man... :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Haha i did one of those to in grade 4 but it was how to win a race

1 - 6 of 6 Posts