• over 50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many miles to your normal rideing area, what is the most distance you have driven just to ride. B) B) B)

·
Registered
218 Posts
The track I am a member at is about an hour away. The farthest I have driven would be about 240 miles!

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
I ride in the woods mostly and that's anywhere between 15 to 30 miles. The track is about 25 miles and the farthest I have traveled is to Glamis. Which is 720 miles from my house! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good luck I have Goverment land all around me so everyone has to load up and travel. The normal driving miles is between 10-250 miles.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
my trails are right down the street, and from there I can go about 50 miles north or south....works out great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
120 miles each way for me.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
some of you guys are really lucky,74 miles one way, most ever driven to ride is985 one way.but we went for a week. B) B)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
i leave from my house and there is a trail from my back yard to five different pits. how lucky am I :D

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
I have some trails out of my back yard that lead to some of the most popular pits in the state (not saying much considering I live in RI...) so I can't complain too much B)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I drive just under 100 miles each way to ride. That is the closet place to my house. Where i live i used to be able to ride out of my garage and ride all over. Now development has taken over. No place to ride. I can't really complain because my house is worth 3 times what I paid for it. When I purchased my lot I paid $12,000 in 1991. Now just a bare lot cost between $170,000 and $200,000

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
for me its about 10 to 20 because i got a track at my house so dont realy need to go anywhere if i dont like it i improve it with my dads equiment so ya i have fun around my house

·
Registered
436 Posts
Its state trust land and its the closest, but I will be going to the sand alot more now that its cooler, either Glamis or Yuma.

·
Registered
73 Posts
im out of my house and have thousnds of acres to ride

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have driven all the way to iowa and i live in florida just to go riding. and if u ever do go there think again its the most boring place ever!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by trujeepr@Oct 15 2004, 08:37 PM
Its state trust land and its the closest, but I will be going to the sand alot more now that its cooler, either Glamis or Yuma.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24075
[/quote]

I have still been going out in the state trust land about 20 miles, and Glamis which is 259 miles, and we'll see about Gordon Wells for New Years it should be about 220 miles, most of the riding I have been doing and will be doing is about 30 to 45 minuets from my house except for the sand (Glamis and Gordon Wells).

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by trujeepr+Dec 9 2004, 08:45 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-trujeepr
@Oct 15 2004, 08:37 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24075

I have still been going out in the state trust land about 20 miles, and Glamis which is 259 miles, and we'll see about Gordon Wells for New Years it should be about 220 miles, most of the riding I have been doing and will be doing is about 30 to 45 minuets from my house except for the sand (Glamis and gotdon Wells).
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37915
[/b][/quote]

Lucky guy!! :D Glamis is 725 miles from my house!! :(

Rico

1 - 20 of 22 Posts