1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
lol lets just say dont do donuts in the grass ....dont ask me how i kno

·
Registered
44 Posts
My cousin has them on his banshee for about 2 months and they still look like new we ride on coal dirt.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
from what i hear they wear great. they hold up great from what few people i have heard from say.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
They don't wear any faster than any other tire I've had. Plus they grab anything :thumbsup: You might fine the front to be a little soft ;)

Rico

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've ran the razr 1s countless times and I tryuely like the design and look of the irazrs but I personally feel like the wear prematurely, but maybe thats because I ride on the rode a lot!

·
Registered
4 Posts
BTW, Why I-razrs on the front and Razr2 in the back? Why not on all 4's. As far as wear, some of the people that I race with run them in all terrains except rocky. The rocks are really rough on them.

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
I run... no wait, ran iRazr's on the front and rear. The rears hook up awesome and wear bad. the fronts seem to wear much better, but... FOR ME they do not turn with chit and push extremely bad in the corners. I tried them with low pressure, avg. pressure and a lot of pressure with no results. Maybe it's the way my front end is setup, but I absolutely hated those tires. I attributed the bad pushing due to the softer radial sidewall. They seemed to dive in the corners which led to the pushing. I've seen and know guys who've ran them with success, but not me.

I ran them and dealt with them hoping they'd wear and start grabbing or something. Finally, during one race, it was a very high speed, hardpack twisty course and I was bouncing off trees left and right, could not keep it on the course to the point it was making me nervous and reserved. The course went down a steep hill with an immediate 180 at the bottom straight back up the hill. I was going through the 180 and turned hard to go back uphill and the f'ers pushed right through the turn. I got caught in the ruts and the quad flipped. It took me like 4 or 5 minutes to get it unstuck (it was stuck on a big root) and I was exhausted, jammed my wrist and just plain pissed off. the day I got back from the race I had a pair of Kenda Klaw fronts on the way. F them iRazr fronts. :mad2: I'm soon replacing the rear iRazrs with Kenda Knarly GNCC's thanks to KillerQuad/Merrill Stone. Don't get me wrong, I love the rears, hookup is unreal, but they're wearing too fast for me and my wallet.

Now that I'm done flaming, what was the question?? :blush: Oh, they should wear pretty good.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Ya a lot of people around here have been using the razr2's in front and the Irazr's in the rear and seem to really like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts