Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason its been "charging" for the past 2 days..its not connected to anything..but it says its charging..so annoying beeps every 5 seconds wont let the light turn off AHH! I took the battery out and everything..

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Take ur phone, set it on the counter and hit it 67 times with the charger..

Probally something loose in the charging system where the charger plugs in, might take it too ur service provider phone store and have them fix it

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts
well waht i usually do at theat point is start whipping it around the room and screaming profanties. :banghead: :banghead: I think your phone is broken lol

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well waht i usually do at theat point is start whipping it around the room and screaming profanties. :banghead: :banghead: I think your phone is broken lol[/b]

Damn this is gay..It still works calls etc ..It just keeps going bright then dim and beeping cuz its "fully charged" and OMG..

·
Registered
692 Posts
my phone doesn't last long enough without me breaking it for it to have its own problems. The flip usually falls off after a long night and too much to drink, lol. They just dont make them like the used too.... LOL, i love it when old people say that.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my phone doesn't last long enough without me breaking it for it to have its own problems. The flip usually falls off after a long night and too much to drink, lol. They just dont make them like the used too.... LOL, i love it when old people say that.[/b]

Well mines a slider which sucks even more if you drop it..but yeah..and "i remember when popcorn was just a nickel" while i worked at the movies... "its not 1850 anymore"

·
Registered
692 Posts
my phone doesn't last long enough without me breaking it for it to have its own problems. The flip usually falls off after a long night and too much to drink, lol. They just dont make them like the used too.... LOL, i love it when old people say that.[/b]

Well mines a slider which sucks even more if you drop it..but yeah..and "i remember when popcorn was just a nickel" while i worked at the movies... "its not 1850 anymore"
[/b]
:lol2:

·
Premium Member
2,386 Posts

[/b]
danm you must be old :harhar:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

[/b]
danm you must be old :harhar:
[/b]
..ur sig needs to be updated with them hipers!..just sayin lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts