Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
id like to sell these 2 things as a package. they will be off the bike in the next 1-2 weeks. expecting my new suspension by the 8th of next month. once i get confirmation, ill be taking it off. black standard travel +2 houser arms. complete set with all hardware and tie rods. been on like 3 trail rides, so they have 2-3 chips on the bottom. NO dents, or serious damage. just some cosmetic stuff on the bottom of the arms.

derisi revalves for stock arms, 180-205 lb rider. i weigh 180 and im usin them on the +2 arms just fine. they are dual rates, xc valving, black pc springs. perfect shape. id like to sell as a package, 700 shipped obo.

stock axle carrier from an 07 450. bearings good shape, im using it now. i just have a new combo coming for swinger/carrier. not sure what these are worth? 40-50 bucks i thought? make offer..

msr top of the line o-ring chain. has like 3 rides on it, its sized for a +2.5 swingarm on an 06+ bike. 120 new, 50 bucks. this could also be shortened obviously for a smaller/stock swingarm.

thats it for now.. i will consider TRADES for the following parts ONLY;

quad tech seat/or seat foam.. all black seat cover. stock or hump style.
anti-vibe steering stem and clamps for 1 1/8 bars

·
Registered
202 Posts
"msr top of the line o-ring chain. has like 3 rides on it, its sized for a +2.5 swingarm on an 06+ bike. 120 new, 50 bucks. this could also be shortened obviously for a smaller/stock swingarm.
... i will consider TRADES for the following parts ONLY;
anti-vibe steering stem and clamps for 1 1/8 bars"

I have some 1 1/8" clamps with the antivibe rubber cones. These are the long style that fit styles like Fuel stems and LSR stems. They are blue anodized. Any interest in those. I'm interested in the chain for sure. In need of one.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"msr top of the line o-ring chain. has like 3 rides on it, its sized for a +2.5 swingarm on an 06+ bike. 120 new, 50 bucks. this could also be shortened obviously for a smaller/stock swingarm.

I have some 1 1/8" clamps with the antivibe rubber cones. These are the long style that fit styles like Fuel stems and LSR stems. They are blue anodized. Any interest in those. I'm interested in the chain for sure. In need of one.[/b]
if i get the clamps, id like to get the stem with it.

so in your case, id prefer to just sell you the chain.

·
Registered
207 Posts

I have some 1 1/8" clamps with the antivibe rubber cones. These are the long style that fit styles like Fuel stems and LSR stems. They are blue anodized. Any interest in those. I'm interested in the chain for sure. In need of one.[/b]
if i get the clamps, id like to get the stem with it.

so in your case, id prefer to just sell you the chain.
[/b]
do you still have the stem? if so, pics??

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
need to sell this stuff asap.

im also going to have 07 white plastics for sale, er model.

front fender extensions were never used. rest of plastics have probably 20 rides and are in great condition. never rolled, no deep scratches. a few surface scuffs and stuff like any used fender will have.

pretty much want to sell them local only.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

no pics of the chain or carrier, but it pretty much is what it is.. chain isint rusted or damaged

there is also pics of my plastics in the pic/vid section from like 2 days ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts