Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do the kickers have hot starts but not the electrics? My bike starts up fine any time of the day..but after its been run for a good 45+ mins and its hot its the gayest thing to start ever..I have to hold the starter button for the full 5 seconds..sometimes let off and do it again sometimes even 3 times. Is there some kind of fix for this?

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
mine does the same crap, i think its just something to do with the crappy starter.. but i dont know, some times it does take a while to crank

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
i know the answer to the original question, because its tough on your leg to keep kicking it over when its being a pain, and how hard is it to push a button for a few seconds? lmao

as to why they didnt add the hotstart on the e-start dunno maybe save weight or price down a little, either way the kickers HAVE to have it, especially when you stall it under a load

·
Registered
260 Posts
turn in you air/fuel screw a half turn. A hot motor requires less fuel then a cold motor to start. Had that problem with mine just needed to be tuned a little.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts