Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking an ATV saftey course on Sunday. I was wondering what I should expect from it. The only reason I am taking it is because Honda offers $100 to do it :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
i did it for the same reason.nothing to it.just some cones,stop and go,up and down hill.nothing you will ever use if you ride hard.but i did bring some of it home and showed my kids.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by kagler@Oct 1 2004, 07:22 AM
cool, i just got my invite too. 
how long is the class?
Does it take a while to get your invite or your paperwork? I signed up for it back in July when i bought my TRX because the guy told me they give me 100 bucks. I have yet to see anything and thought he was pulling my leg.

Dave

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They called me a week or so after I signed the papers. The guy also said its about 3 - 3.5 hours long.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey if you guys dont mind me asking were are you guys taking it??? they offerd

me the safty course to me also but i didtnt know it was worth it? i have been riding

for 10 years but hey i am always up to learning something new so???

·
Registered
273 Posts
it took me about 2 months to get my invite in the mail. I also sent back my survey about 3 weeks ago. Dunno if that is a coincidence.

hey i think getting 100 bones is cool for sitting on an atv for a couple of hours.... i don't mind that one bit!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
My class started at 8:00 and we were done by 10:00 or 10:15. The best part, I had the check two weeks later.. I went with my bro-in-law and we screwed around the whole time. There were only 6 of us and everyone had experience so the instructor rushed it, but he covered every topic..

Have fun and good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts