Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda Rotax Hybrid 463cc in Sandragon suspended hill frame, +8 stretch in the front lightweight Sandragon chrome A-arms, Sandragon chrome steering stem, +10 chrome ladder bar swingarm, [email protected] aluminum axle with carrier, revalved rear shock set up for arm, Marvin Shaw shock, comes with wheelie bar, Digitron EGT, JJ&A 3 spokes up front, 10 or 12 paddles UL in rear, Hybird Engineering (Piranha) built 463cc, custom everything one of a kind motor, can talk to builder for specs, CR ignition, Gigot Lockup, 48 Lectron, oversized billet bowel, alcohol pump, 1-4 over ride, this motor combo has been ran for close to 5yrs too much to list and too much time in the build. Have won Oregon Dunefest Honda Hoedown and Single cylinder class the last couple years, this is without a doubt the fastest single cylinder 2stroke on the Oregon/Washington Coast and one of the fastest in the country. Ran a 4.08 with a 200# rider on sand in a 100yds, fastest single cylinder pass that I know of at Dunefest.

Have over $10k into this bike and have used nothing but the best, will let it go for $7500.00 firm no negotiating.

Please email me for pictures, the bike has no plastic, and its powdercoated pyscho lime.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Honda Rotax Hybrid 463cc in Sandragon suspended hill frame, +8 stretch in the front lightweight Sandragon chrome A-arms, Sandragon chrome steering stem, +10 chrome ladder bar swingarm, [email protected] aluminum axle with carrier, revalved rear shock set up for arm, Marvin Shaw shock, comes with wheelie bar, Digitron EGT, JJ&A 3 spokes up front, 10 or 12 paddles UL in rear, Hybird Engineering (Piranha) built 463cc, custom everything one of a kind motor, can talk to builder for specs, CR ignition, Gigot Lockup, 48 Lectron, oversized billet bowel, alcohol pump, 1-4 over ride, this motor combo has been ran for close to 5yrs too much to list and too much time in the build. Have won Oregon Dunefest Honda Hoedown and Single cylinder class the last couple years, this is without a doubt the fastest single cylinder 2stroke on the Oregon/Washington Coast and one of the fastest in the country. Ran a 4.08 with a 200# rider on sand in a 100yds, fastest single cylinder pass that I know of at Dunefest.

Have over $10k into this bike and have used nothing but the best, will let it go for $7500.00 firm no negotiating.

Please email me for pictures, the bike has no plastic, and its powdercoated pyscho lime.[/b]
email me some pics. [email protected]

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Please email me for pictures, the bike has no plastic, and its powdercoated pyscho lime.[/b]
email me some pics. [email protected]
[/b]
Pictures sent let me know if you dont get them, feel free to post them here if you know how because I dont....lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts