Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
u can get the same amount of travel from ur quad.

i measured 14 1.8 today on the front and 11 7/8 rear travel .

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
u can get the same amount of travel from ur quad.

i measured 14 1.8 today on the front and 11 7/8 rear travel .[/b]
i don't have a reall number but my next door neighbor with the pimped out rzr has +4 fox podiums with some odd ball a-arm company and that thing sits up preety dam high

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
dang! looks sweet! they are gonna make some bank off of this!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
dang! looks sweet! they are gonna make some bank off of this![/b]
you bet your ass they are last weekend i was at windchester and i saw 5 of those things around i was sitting at the top of banshee hill and this one rzr goes right up

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have wanted one of the RZR's for my wife since they came out but seeing this one I knida want one for myself now.

I went on a test ride in one at Glamis with someone and he was launching the thing off razorbacks like it was no big deal. Being a quad rider he scared the crap out of me and I was highly impressed.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
we have a friend that put longtravel on his and it is just nasty.. jumped a 3rd to 4th gera camel hump on a mx track we went to like nothing.. he was jumping the rythem sections and everything.[/b]

wheres the pictures!!!!! :banghead: lol

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Man I love my RZR! I'm addicted. I just finished my rollcage, seats, new roof and stereo. I have a new steering wheel and 4-point harnesses on the way and I'm ordering long travel from Quadforce dot com in August!

·
Registered
93 Posts
The only thing I noticed about the RZR I rode in is I was expecting a little more power then it had. It deffinately has more then the Rhino but I want it to be snappier kinda like a quad.

MWSartain good job on the roof, did you do that yourself and from the looks of it I bet that system bumps!!!

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
The only thing I noticed about the RZR I rode in is I was expecting a little more power then it had. It deffinately has more then the Rhino but I want it to be snappier kinda like a quad.

MWSartain good job on the roof, did you do that yourself and from the looks of it I bet that system bumps!!![/b]
Thanks!

I purchased the roof and built the roll cage around it. I knew that wanted a hard top from the get go.

The system really jams! I'm working on a custom sub box now and I'll be finished for a couple of weeks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts