Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have 1+ picture(s) of a super clean (maybe brand new, never been dirty before :D) 450R [stock] 3+ mega pixel pictures? I've been looking for some high res ones. Once i get my R in my garage in a few weeks ill take some pics before it gets dirty of corse... but i was looking for some now (???). Thanks!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
maybe near stock? Maybe with nerfs, exhaust, front bumper, and/or rear grab. As long as its semi-stock. No additional sticker kits, head lights still there etc etc.

Thanks.

·
Registered
327 Posts
it is not very easy to post high res. pics, most hosting sites will auto resize and drop the res. to make the file smaller to store. i have had lots of problems trying to post my pics and my cammera is only 4.3 meg /pix B)

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I will get some tonight when I get off of work. I just bought a new 450R and will go home and take some high res pics and can host them on my web site. It is brand new and it still has the tags hanging from the bars

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Jul 20 2004, 08:51 PM
When did they come out with the orange plastics? :D 
:lol: I was thinking the same thing....it looks like the red on that camera is a little off. :lol:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Ya it is Red (obviously) but I don't know if it is where I take the pictures at, the time of day, or what because it only turns Red Honda plastic orange in the sun. I have pics of them in the garage and it is red? Weird... cause it turned my CRF plastic orange when I took the pictures in the same place?
See here is proof they are red...

Dave

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
In the post above I mean ride red's bikes

nice bike jumbo I like the helmet too .lol

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Originally posted by Jumbo747@Jul 20 2004, 09:53 PM
Now we know what wrong with you Jumbo....

Are you always riding under them power lines.????..HAHA just kidding man :lol:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
ah man...i had a clubhouse built up in the top of one last year..it was tizight untill the company tore it down & left a note that said any frther building of any structures & they will fence off all the property...

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I doubt that they would fence off the property....do you know what that would cost.....who knows...maybe they like to blow thier money on nonsince, when they could be feeding the hungry or something...

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Actually - that pic is hosted on one of my accounts - so the storage and the bandwidth is coming from me instead of trx450r.org :)

4mb per view --- wow..... I'll probalby have to take it down eventually.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
wow thats an awesome pic 86atc250r, what kind of camera are you using?

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I can post an uncompressed TIF if you like - but I figured a 4.4mb .jpg was good enough

That pic was taken with a Canon Digital Rebel using Canon's 24-85mm lens (if I remember correctly).

Awesome camera if someone's in the market for a sub $1000 DSLR - especially if you already own some Canon lenses, flashes, etc...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys have helped me out very much! lol, thanks much!! If you guys have any more high res pics, and cant post them you can email them to me at [email protected] and i will host them and post them here.
THANKS FOR THE PICS!!! B) B)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
86atc250r,

Any chance of reposting this pic? I would appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts