Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Man thank God! I though everyone was Talking about me on here I was not sure what to say honestly I kinda felt bad like I did something wrong... I hope you guys see the confusion I didn't know that guys name was Ryan as well.

I messaged CJM to figure things out he explained to me. I hope he don't think I'm a jerk or something now.

I of course commented on that guy's post not knowing what I was going into. I just kinda went on to another subject with on his post then I seen everyone else commenting to him and apparently he was a known ass on here, it was just a coincidence of having the same name. I do apologize for anything guys.

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
Haha I just mentioned him in the "old members" thread, then I scroll down and see this, lol to funny. What was the thread in question?

·
Truck Yea
5,289 Posts
Hahah hey man!

I think he deleted the thread hawk.

·
Super Moderator
2,304 Posts
Did you ever feel like this forum is our own private message board for, like, 5 of us?

·
Truck Yea
5,289 Posts
Did you ever feel like this forum is our own private message board for, like, 5 of us?
pretty much these days. book of faces took over.

then again do we need 10 threads a day on which exhaust from ebay is the best.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
6,140 Posts
OMG how is it that I never saw that video before? That is awesome. I remember so many of those arguments. The (.30 over) was with me. And yes he said .30 not .030. And the Camaro was a classic argument

1 - 12 of 12 Posts