Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Herrmann Racing LT A-Arms for my TRX 450R. WOW they are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just ordered a swing arm and a stem.

does anyone esle have or tried Herrmann Racing products ?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have them. This is my second set. I had them on my CRF quad also. They worked very well. My buddy just put a set on his 400ex. He cant believe the differnce they make. Steering stem is third on the list after a Elka linkage and CDI(if I could ever find one under $200). I also thinking about a Denton steering stablizer.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I run Herrmann stuff on my 450R. I LOVE my front end. Had to do a little adjusting with the spring spacers on the shocks so now they work awesome with my GT thunder rear end. Hopefully I'll be getting my steering stem before this weekend from Herrmann. I'll post some pics once I get it all done.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by R&RRrider@Sep 9 2004, 08:31 AM
I have them. This is my second set. I had them on my CRF quad also. They worked very well. My buddy just put a set on his 400ex. He cant believe the differnce they make. Steering stem is third on the list after a Elka linkage and CDI(if I could ever find one under $200). I also thinking about a Denton steering stablizer.
Magic Racing sells SRP for 129.00 excluding shipping. Check the back of this months Dirt Wheels magazine and you'll see them advertised for this price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts