Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres another. i'm thinking of gettingthe one industries graphics, but I'll get the set for the black platic b/c I think that'll look cool.

Axis shocks and either gibbson or lonestar a-arms to come in about a month or so.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Did you ever get the one industries graphics kit? I was considering theirs and I was wondering how they looked on yours.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no not yet, I've decided to not spend the money on "cosmetic" things and iron out the 'performance' arena first. I think those black one will look great on the red bikes. the red and silver lines on the black graphics will really tie it all together.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was thinking originally to get black rings (red was out b/c it seems everyone had the red), but when I saw the blue I thought, man that'll really make it look different. My wife used to complain that she couldn't tell which bike was mine during races, that problem is solved now. It looks really good in person, and I've gotten good and bad comments. Oh well. I race more often than not, if I were primarily concerned with the looks I'd probably have gotten the black rings, or the Douglas Shamrock Beedlocks instead.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by pbell75@Oct 13 2004, 07:22 AM
I was thinking originally to get black rings (red was out b/c it seems everyone had the red), but when I saw the blue I thought, man that'll really make it look different.  My wife used to complain that she couldn't tell which bike was mine during races, that problem is solved now.  It looks really good in person, and I've gotten good and bad comments.  Oh well.  I race more often than not, if I were primarily concerned with the looks I'd probably have gotten the black rings, or the Douglas Shamrock Beedlocks instead.
I think it looks really good myself. Plus if you like it and your wife can see you now!! That is all that matters. IMO. Good luck in your future racing!!!! B)

Maybe put some blue shockwares of it. I think that would make it look even cooler!! Or course. IMO :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts