Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys.

i currently have a TRX450R, the only thing on it is a white brothers E2 series pipe. K and N filter and I cut the airbox lid. I want to get the most power out of this. Which is THE best cam out there. I want to eat blue Yam's for lunch!!

I know there is a few of you who really know what you are talking about. Any info would be great.

·
Registered
936 Posts
please check out the cam FAQ in the Performance FAQ, it should give you a VERY good idea of which cam you want. you didnt tell us what type of riding you do, but you did say you want to kill the yamaha's, so i would go with the HRC cam. its a mid-top end cam, and will loose 2hp on the bottom, so if you trail ride, this may not be good for you.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by WhiteZee@Sep 23 2004, 10:55 PM
please check out the cam FAQ in the Performance FAQ, it should give you a VERY good idea of which cam you want.  you didnt tell us what type of riding you do, but you did say you want to kill the yamaha's, so i would go with the HRC cam.  its a mid-top end cam, and will loose 2hp on the bottom, so if you trail ride, this may not be good for you.
Dido!! B) But, everyone say's you lose on the bottom with the HRC kit. I've had a stock TRX and then I rode a TRX with the HRC kit and I like it allot. I really didn't notice any disadvantage in the botttom end. There's not enough to complian about!! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts