Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying suspension this week and I am confused what width axle to buy, I'm looking to buy +2.5 front arms, and I'm using stock rims all around but I'll eventually get rear beadlocks, but now I dont know what size rear axle to buy? I see theres a +3.5 and +4 and thats the widest that I've seen. Which one will come closest to matching the front of my quad? thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm buying suspension this week and I am confused what width axle to buy, I'm looking to buy +2.5 front arms, and I'm using stock rims all around but I'll eventually get rear beadlocks, but now I dont know what size rear axle to buy? I see theres a +3.5 and +4 and thats the widest that I've seen. Which one will come closest to matching the front of my quad? thanks[/b]

i would go with the best RPM dominator II it adjust from 0, +2, +4 over stock width

·
Desert Racer
2,276 Posts
Just about all rear axle's are adjustable, so you can use that adjustability to match the width of the front. All three of my quads have a different brand of axle. LSR, Laeger, and a Durablue. I really do not have a bad thing to say about any of them.

Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts