Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What carb do I have is it standard or not , I bought the quad blind i live in ireland and bought in England, and don't really know what I have, I just know its 2005, with longer swingarm , don't know make, and aftermarket steering stem , lone star a arms, I. Just waiting on a dominator axle coming in the post with lone star carrier bearing and antifade nut, I also waiting on new lonestar dc pro nerf bars coming aswell, so far I added new brake pads discs, lone star a arm bushes, new clutch plates, chain and sprockets and new chain sliders, thanks for any help

Attachments

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
yes the carb is standard, its an FCR carb. the bike IS NOT 2005. it is 2006+. I wasn't able to get more from your writing, so what do you want to buy?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I thought because it was kick-start it was 2005 lol it was sold to me as a 2005, I wanted to get new plastics next so u saved me a headache there :)

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,534 Posts
That’s the engine code, it won’t say the year. You need the VIN number which is on the front horizontal plate behind the bumper.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Thanks I thought because it was kick-start it was 2005 lol it was sold to me as a 2005, I wanted to get new plastics next so u saved me a headache there :)
are you changing colors? if not you ask for 06+ plastics and just add the kicker insert from the plastics you have

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately the frame was powder coated and there is nothing there 😕

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help thats great, can any one recommend anything for cleaning engine cases they seem to bein real bad shape , plus I'm looking new bolts for swing arm and replace all the rusty ones aswell .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts