Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
i need all the info i can get. were are the good web sites? thanks[/b]

If i was to give you some info i'd first go to google and type in Polaris Ranger ..Im sure theres fan sites out there

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts
i imagine its just like any other vehicle requirements to be street legal.

headlights, taillights, blinkers, rearview mirror, horn, seatbelt, registered properly

as far as performance... never had one worked on one or even ridden in one... haha yea bet mr. google can help you out there.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

headlights, taillights, blinkers, rearview mirror, horn, seatbelt, registered properly

as far as performance... never had one worked on one or even ridden in one... haha yea bet mr. google can help you out there.[/b]
yeah yeah yeah, i've been googling my ass off for hours. from what i've been reading, it looks like everything you just said should do it. but, you also need to find the right person at the sec of state that agrees that a utv should be on the road. thanks

·
YamaWho?
1,487 Posts

as far as performance... never had one worked on one or even ridden in one... haha yea bet mr. google can help you out there.[/b]
yeah yeah yeah, i've been googling my ass off for hours. from what i've been reading, it looks like everything you just said should do it. but, you also need to find the right person at the sec of state that agrees that a utv should be on the road. thanks
[/b]
no prob, good luck with it.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Well..seeing as ive never seen a street legal UTV..maybe its just where i live..Id think itd be pretty hard to get one street legal. I mean it seems easy and simple but some people in higher places gotta be retarded or something, and the fact that they dont look too safe if hit by a car..but i cant even argue with that becuz of streetbikes and offroad/onroad dirtbikes.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

well i don't know about of the show room floor but my buddie has one and its no where near stock it's the polaris RZR is sick and it has 4 point harness front /back lights winch rollcage i think all you would need from that is blinkers and licensed but you could just use your arm as a way to signal

·
Registered
97 Posts
www.prcforum.com is the best site for Ranger Mods and Tips, it is on par with this site. I have added cams, clutches, lift kits, and many other accessories with the help the prc folks. There also is great info on turning your rig street legal. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ask your local DMV when you get a chance? i could be wrong but just a thought

1 - 11 of 11 Posts