Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has trouble with not being able to see very good at night with the r. I was riding the other night and noticed that my lights are shining up to high. I took the hood peice off and looked at the light trying to find an adjustment but i didnt see one. Does anyone know a way to adjust them.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by 450r-rider@Sep 19 2004, 08:39 AM
I was wondering if anyone has trouble with not being able to see very good at night with the r. I was riding the other night and noticed that my lights are shining up to high. I took the hood peice off and looked at the light trying to find an adjustment but i didnt see one. Does anyone know a way to adjust them.
I believe there is just a screw that you have to turn (not sure if it left or right - just guess and check by looking at them ...) and I think that screw is towards the front of the hood (right behind the lights). I'm not positive on this, but if you do a search in the content of posts from maybe the beginning of the site, you may be able to find it because I know that someone said this before ... Good Luck B)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
there is an adjustment on the back of them and u turn that till u get it how u want it.It is in the middle of the lights and i believe it is a 10 mm.:D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by trx450Rrider@Sep 19 2004, 08:49 AM
there is an adjustment on the back of them and u turn that till u get it how u want it.It is in the middle of the lights and i believe it is a 10 mm.:D
thanks i will give that a try tonight

1 - 4 of 4 Posts