Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Hot Cams Stage II cam that was ran on my duner. It has probably about 10hrs. on it maximum. I am selling it because I am going a different route on this 06 bike which is my duner. The cam is a great performer and an all around cam. I am asking $90 shipped obo to the lower 48 states. Here are some pics.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
free bump for a good seller.

popular cam, should go quick.[/b]
thanks brotha!!! i appriciate it big time. :thumbup:

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for all year trx's from 04-07, new 08's require a different cam.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump need gone!

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This cam should have sold the day it was listed...

$90 shipped for an almost new HC2 is a great deal!![/b]
i agree, i always hook people up. 20x10x10 8 paddle xtremes for $80 on rims, 22x11x8 7 paddle haulers on black pc'd rims for $165. now that i look back at it i feel like i ripped myself off.

you won't believe what im letting this HC II go for. :banghead: anyways i just want to help out people that are in my same situation, not a lot of money, but the desire to go fast. :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aldo, what cam you going with in your dune bike ?[/b]
i am gonna run the HC III that i had in my drag bike.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts

i agree, i always hook people up. 20x10x10 8 paddle xtremes for $80 on rims, 22x11x8 7 paddle haulers on black pc'd rims for $165. now that i look back at it i feel like i ripped myself off.

you won't believe what im letting this HC II go for. :banghead: anyways i just want to help out people that are in my same situation, not a lot of money, but the desire to go fast. :thumbup: :thumbup:
[/b]

aldo, you give good deals cuz you cant wait to get the new stuff on your bike.LOL :unworthy:

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

[/b]

aldo, you give good deals cuz you cant wait to get the new stuff on your bike.LOL :unworthy:
[/b]
partially true, although i usually have the new stuff on the bike and hate seeing the old stuff laying around. :thumbsup:

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this one is sold guys!!! :thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts