Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a trail system in west virgina. about 500 miles now of all types of trails. you first have to climb to the trails up the side of a mountain, or at least an east coast mountain. there are some flat out hall a$$ places to run . but there are alot of technical areas we dont belong on are sport quads. the people were great there . and with your pass displayed you can ride down the main streets of town and its ok. and best of all , they want you to be there. they think its great that people want to come there. i have a site for the local place we stayed at if anyone wants it. really cheep vacation for us. there is a trail web site if you do a search
of course the maps up side down. just the way my days been going

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
hey thats pretty cool, i'd like to go some day.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Let me know if you ever come to WV again or anyone else and I would meet you at any one of the trailheads. I ride on them almost every weekend. I usually ride Waterways since it's only 20 minutes from where I live but can be at any of the trailheads in about an hour or so. Hope ya'll had some fun!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was at Hatfield-McCoy in 2001 on a dirtbike and it was I guess the best ride I have ever been on. Me and my girlfriend are planning a trip in the fall.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like we will be going back on the 31 st of oct.(my self , wife and son) to the browning fork area. and we will be staying until the 5 th. hope to maybe hook up with some of you local guys to see the best areas you have found.... will post more when its a little closer B) B)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Originally posted by WOWA450RRRR@Jul 26 2004, 04:52 PM
looks like we will be going back on the 31 st of oct.(my self , wife and son) to the browning fork area. and we will be staying until the 5 th. hope to maybe hook up with some of you local guys to see the best areas you have found.... will post more when its a little closer B)  B)
Send me a message when you know more. I will hook up with ya for sure. I know the Waterways and Bearwallow the best. Anyway, lookin forward to it!!! :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anybody heading here this weekend. we are makeing the 17 hour drive up from florida. and will be in on sat. afternoon. browning fork trail house........ staying until next fri. B)

·
Registered
612 Posts
not sayin it is impossible that i can't go, but pm me or send me an email...i might be able to shot up there sunday... and it's pretty chili now..no sun this week!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dart
sorry, we got out 2 days early, so i wasnt able to get back to you.just got in last night at 2;30 am. and we had a blast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts