Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Oregon Coast Duner
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some night riding lately and would like to install some underbody lighting on my Wife's bike... So I can pick her out from a distance... Anyone have any sugestions or recomendations on kit types or brands?

Thanks

·
Registered
262 Posts
that is the first good reason i have heard to put underbody lighting on. i may have changed my view on it, at least when it is used that way...

sorry, no help though as for the most part, i had thought it was a waste of time and was kinda gay

·
Oregon Coast Duner
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is the first good reason i have heard to put underbody lighting on. i may have changed my view on it, at least when it is used that way...

sorry, no help though as for the most part, i had thought it was a waste of time and was kinda gay[/b]

I know what you're saying about the use of one... But I let her tag along with the group as I run about and play around... Then if they get out ahead of me I know which group to head to... At night they all look alike...lol. Plus if someone's having issues I'll know it isn't or is her... Plus she likes the look so I'll get points for modding her bike.

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Thats a really good reason. I always wanted a pair of those good durable lights mounted to the sides of the frame somewhere on the front pointing down so I could see when i was ridin a wheelie. Put them up higher on the frame so they dont get hit and put them on a separate switch so you can turn them off before the wheelie or like you said, when the wife is riding at night. Great idea man.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
i have leds on my bike because i'm an bunghole... way what u will but no one ever looses me. mine have got to be the brightest. 40 LEDS on
one bar. this pic is in Badinblaks garage with the interior lights on.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
i have leds on my bike because i'm an bunghole... way what u will but no one ever looses me. mine have got to be the brightest. 40 LEDS on
one bar. this pic is in Badinblaks garage with the interior lights on.

[/b]

whered u get it. i need one. every mexxxican needs one :smoke: on their CuatroCincuentaErre

·
Oregon Coast Duner
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whered u get it. i need one. every mexxxican needs one :smoke: on their CuatroCincuentaErre[/b]

Geez Batch why do you have to be so racist??? LMAO... You calling me a mexican??? LOL.

·
Super Moderator
2,305 Posts
I have 6-6LED pods on my bike. I got them off FleaBay. They were cheap and really light it up. Haven't had a problem yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts