Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how to get a hold of George Porter or Rob Porter aka- R & B racing he has ripped me off for a brand new trx 450 head and some FTZ pipes and 139.00 dlls. if anybody has his number please contact me At [email protected]. thanks, if not i guess i'll just have to pay him a visit.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Check with Batch, I bet he has his mobile number.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
u mean Keith?

he would never rip anyone off. at lest i dont think so from how long ive known him.

he installed my hotcams in 2006 and its sill there, never had to ttouch it.

but if it is in fact Keith aka George Porter, i got his number.

·
Premium Member
1,368 Posts
he has a new topic going right now.. so he is here

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Or maybe it is true,

sounds like we need a little more info, it easy to say ya got screwed but how about the real deal

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
a lil weird since Keith has not said a word in this thread and hes been online all day that this thread was going on :ermm:

:detective: :detective: :detective: :detective: :detective: :detective: :detective:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
a lil weird since Keith has not said a word in this thread and hes been online all day that this thread was going on :ermm:

:detective: :detective: :detective: :detective: :detective: :detective: :detective:[/b]
I had no idea this thread was going down!!!!! I can guarantee this is not me!!!!! I don't have any idea who R&B racing is nor PRD Racing...... :question: :confused:

If your looking for George Porter (A.K.A. Keith) I'm your man........ Pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the help but no need to give my # out!!!!!!!

I was wondering what you where talking about last night....... Batch!!!!!!!!

Your a lucky man batch....... your the only bike I've touched other than my beast!!!!!!!

Know one else could afford me......... J/K :) LOL :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
pdr racing is a new member, might of joined under a diffrent name compared to the other site hes probably on.

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
This member is not crazy. I just did a head for him, and we was indeed ripped off by someone named Porter. Poor guy got taken for EVERYTHING. The COMPLETE head.

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
This member is not crazy. I just did a head for him, and we was indeed ripped off by someone named Porter. Poor guy got taken for EVERYTHING. The COMPLETE head.[/b]

man that sucks.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
This member is not crazy. I just did a head for him, and we was indeed ripped off by someone named Porter. Poor guy got taken for EVERYTHING. The COMPLETE head.[/b]
Not me though!!!!!!

I've been there with a GSR head and know how it feels and would never steal a head or anything from anyone!!!!! The guy got a GSR head, LS block and $125 from me before he disappeared!!!!!! SUCKS [email protected]@

!LLW!LL can vouch for me on this!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts