Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I can't believe you'd leave me out of that? I know I haven't been around much but damn, that was a bizniggle slap! LOL... Happy Birthday guys!

I think my own Birthday Thread is in order since I'm an OG on the org!

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like that smiley NorCal,

LOL if ur names wasn't on the board yesterday, I cant help it

But happy birthday to all who was left out..

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know..lol..

if ya don't mind beings uve busted them , would ya mind cleaning up, gets kinda messy

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO , and to think I had you pegged as a spitter this whole time,

maybe I need some more seet time in the adult forums..lol

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Happy Birthday all ...... :fun: :fun: :fun:

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
thanks alot everyone. mine was yesterday. the 30th. had a family party. my wife and i partied a little. she got us some of that ky his and hers. must be good cause she promised a shot tonite. yeahhhhhh. :bleh: :hey:

the real party will be next weekend. national hillclimb. gonna be a hell of a weekend. gonna drink a few after the sun goes down. i would rather celebrate a national #1 than my birthday.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
my wife and i partied a little. she got us some of that ky his and hers. must be good cause she promised a shot tonite. yehhhh.[/b]
We just tried some of that also. When we were done she said "all hail the purple stuff!!!" I don't think the blue (his) really does much, but the purple (hers) just plain rocks! Thats all we use out of the His&Hers.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
my wife and i partied a little. she got us some of that ky his and hers. must be good cause she promised a shot tonite. yehhhh.[/b]
We just tried some of that also. When we were done she said "all hail the purple stuff!!!" I don't think the blue (his) really does much, but the purple (hers) just plain rocks! Thats all we use out of the His&Hers.
[/b]

lol this thread may get moved to behind the pits but oh well, we all know ripper's a perv lmao

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
[/b]

we felt exactly the same way. i do appreciate that the guys (mine) is much slicker than the old regular stuff. it tends to get gummy feeling.

LOL

but true

by buddy said his and hers. his is mine, hers is my hand. LOL

i asked how he knew.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts