Honda TRX 450R banner

Handlebars

933 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Ride_Red626 
#1 ·
Would you guys go with a nice set or 7/8(standard) or would you go with 1 1/8(oversized) bars? I am 6'4" and when I stand up the bars need to be just a little taller, do the risers that come with oversized bars raise them up a little?

#3 ·
Originally posted by Josh4723@Oct 5 2004, 06:43 PM
Would you guys go with a nice set or 7/8(standard) or would you go with 1 1/8(oversized) bars? I am 6'4" and when I stand up the bars need to be just a little taller, do the risers that come with oversized bars raise them up a little?
I have the fat bars which is 1 1/8. But, I also went farther and got the Flexx handlebars which you can set for your liking....THey have bushings in them that let you adjust them for stiff or soft.. :D

http://www.fasstco.com/

#4 ·
Go w/1 1/8 like said. I have the standard Tag X-5's and a set of Tag T-2's and the T-2's are far superior. Great bars and great price........for me. (Got them free when I picked up my ATK :D ) There's a lot of bars out there so just pick what you think you want after reading about it one. I'm happy w/Tag's just like Rico is w/his Flexx's. (Have heard great things on them too.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.