Honda TRX 450R banner

GT Thunder rear XC linkage 06/07

532 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  nicotrx450r
This link fits 06/07 trx's and is definitly a great one..... I would still be using it if I hadn't decided to start jumping and riding mx again. It has some scratches on the bottom but no big deal. $100 shipped

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Fit stock shock and swinger? how exactly does it help? quad sit different?
Yes it fits the stock shock..... i have never used it with the stock shock in stock form..... only after GTT rebuilt my shock so yes i think it sat a little lower and it definitly changes the leverage ratio on the shock....
You don't want this linkage...YOU NEED THIS LINKAGE
You don't want this linkage...YOU NEED THIS LINKAGE[/b]
haha there is a good sellling line.... someone make some offers this linkage is just chillin helping no one right now when it could be on someones quad
I'll trade you a low hour web cam mysto grind cam for it!

haha there is a good sellling line.... someone make some offers this linkage is just chillin helping no one right now when it could be on someones quad
[/b]
I'll trade you a low hour web cam mysto grind cam for it!

[/b]
[/b]
Ahhh.... I don't really need that thanks though
How much if I meet ya somewhere? haha[/b]
it depends on how far i have to drive.... lol unfortunatly gas is ridiculus right now..... i guess 80 bucks would work?
This link fits 06/07 trx's and is definitly a great one..... I would still be using it if I hadn't decided to start jumping and riding mx again. It has some scratches on the bottom but no big deal. $100 shipped[/b]

I have been looking to get one of these but I am not sure what style I need. I dont really do any track riding but I do desert racing and sand riding. I also like to jump every so often so my question is can you jump with this link?

It looks like you said you took it off because you wanted to start jumping again, so I am assuming you shouldnt jump with this one...
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.