Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in cali, we have green stickers for our bikes (don't think you have them out of state) But i was wondering where the guys from cali are putting theirs? I've had them on my swingarm before and on the rear plastic covering up that warning label. Is there any other 'cool' places to put them?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by kagler@Oct 8 2004, 07:29 AM
(don't think you have them out of state)
From what I hear all of us regardless of where your from will be required to have the green sticker. I hear this is litigations (lawers involved) but as of right now we from Arizona now have to purchase the sticker as well. :lol:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy+Oct 12 2004, 07:23 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kagler
@Oct 8 2004, 07:29 AM
From what I hear all of us regardless of where your from will be required to have the green sticker. I hear this is litigations (lawers involved) but as of right now we from Arizona now have to purchase the sticker as well. :lol: [/b]
What kind of sticker do we have to purchase?
, doesn't the license plate work everywhere?

Thanks,

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by trujeepr+Oct 12 2004, 10:55 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 07:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kagler

From what I hear all of us regardless of where your from will be required to have the green sticker. I hear this is litigations (lawers involved) but as of right now we from Arizona now have to purchase the sticker as well. :lol:

Thanks, [/b]
If you are going to the ISDA and you are fom another state other than California, you will need the green sticker regardless of your license plate. $20.00 bucks on top of the yearly parking pass. I wouldn't take the chance in not getting one. Just spend the $$$ and be safe.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy+Oct 12 2004, 07:47 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 10:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kagler

Thanks,

If you are going to the ISDA and you are fom another state other than California, you will need the green sticker regardless of your license plate. $20.00 bucks on top of the yearly parking pass. I wouldn't take the chance in not getting one. Just spend the $$$ and be safe. [/b]
What is the ISDA???

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by trujeepr+Oct 12 2004, 09:10 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 12 2004, 10:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kagler

Thanks,

If you are going to the ISDA and you are fom another state other than California, you will need the green sticker regardless of your license plate. $20.00 bucks on top of the yearly parking pass. I wouldn't take the chance in not getting one. Just spend the $$$ and be safe.
What is the ISDA??? [/b]
Imperial Sand Dunes Association I believe.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Don't forget guy's. I'm planning a trip in Feburary on the 12th to the 20th. All of you are invited. That's Glamis, which is the Imperial Desert!!! Hope to see you there!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Is the green sticker just an access pass?

Here in OK we do not have anything like this...well, other then arm bands you have to purchase each day to get on the dunes...or a yearly pass/ID.

·
Registered
15 Posts
to hell with the green sticker!! i think there are worse forms of pollution and those damn envrionazis are the reason 2 strokes are goin kaput :( :( :(

·
Registered
572 Posts
Some atv shops in AZ say we need the sticker (green or orange) to ride the
dunes in CAL.That is total B/S !!!!!!!!!!!!I called the BLM of CAL & they said
if you have the R/V plate that came with your atv or motorcycle on your bike (visible) YOU DO NOT NEED THE STICKER !!!!!!If you don't have the plate you do need the sticker.Don't get screwed.My friend has plates for his 3 bikes & the atv shop said he needed the stickers anyway $60 thrown out the window (he wasn't happy) :mad: could of spent money on gas!

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
i dont even use the stickers. i have 2 quads and i dont put the stickers on because i dont like the color of green on red or black plastics. i do carry my registrations with me though. anyways rangers usually know a 4stroke and they know its automatically a green tag.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts