Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you guys with graphic kits having any problems with the sticker on the gas tank? I put a racing woody sticker on my tank and it was ok for a week. Now it has tons of bubbles. Does the plastic leak fumes or something?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah from what I hear that is why my One Industries graphics have holes in the tank decals.

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is exactly why you have all the bubbles! All tank graphics have slits cut in them to allow the fumes to escape.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh man that sucks I kinda liked the way that looked. Even if you have holes in it would it still get under the spots that dont have holes and eat the glue?

I wonder if I bought new sticks and drilled holes with my tiny dremel bit if it would work. What do you think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea that is exactly what is going on. The old XR dirtbikes did the samething. My boyfriend talked to Stan Lee over at Hondapartsworld.com and he said that they were trying to find sticker kits that were resistant to that.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
263 Posts
my friend bought an ims tank with graphics for his banshee and bubbles still appeared after he poked them with a big needle,guess it it wasnt big enough

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
My tank graphics are bubbled too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts