Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 trx450er (cam, gutted exhaust, athena 500 big bore)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a running trx450er with a 500. If bore, cam, and the baffle was pulled out of the exhaust for $1200

it has been rolled on pavement and the plastics where garbage. I put maiers on the rear. The tank, and radiator plastics weren’t to bad so I just pulled the front fenders off. It looked clean but after a while I got board of plain black. Decided to go with a sweet set of purple graphics kit. Although I did have to do some cutting because the maiers aren’t identical to oem. It was worth it! Graphics go a long way!

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Making HP ain’t free. . .
4,668 Posts
Yeah for sure man, looks good. I’ve contemplated graphics before, but I am kind of anti stickers lol. Sometimes I get a bit bored with all black, but then sometimes thats all I want.

·
Registered
2006 trx450er (cam, gutted exhaust, athena 500 big bore)
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah for sure man, looks good. I’ve contemplated graphics before, but I am kind of anti stickers lol. Sometimes I get a bit bored with all black, but then sometimes thats all I want.
I wanted to kill myself installing them. Very thick and adds a lot of protection if you have new plastics and want them to stay nice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts