Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to k and k today and i am getting tag fat bars, new clamp , kill switch, full duncan exhaust and jet kit, pro design air filter and outer wears air box lid.

I cant wait to get back on that thing!!! Its gonna rip!! they are adjusting the valves and everything is gonna be perfect.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by trx450Rrider@Oct 1 2004, 08:23 PM
I went to k and k today and i am getting tag fat bars, new clamp , kill switch, full duncan exhaust and jet kit, pro design air filter and outer wears air box lid.

I cant wait to get back on that thing!!! Its gonna rip!! they are adjusting the valves and everything is gonna be perfect.
you will luv that pipe... just make sure that you check the clearance behind the frame and over the crank case before you take it home. it took me a while to get the pipe away from those obstacles. another member here noticed a hole in their pipe from where it vibrated against the frame. and, make sure they place that piece of rubber included with the pipe over the small coolant line near the front of the motor... Duncan includes that piece to keep the heat away from the hose where the head pipe hangs low.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Originally posted by RedDogg+Oct 1 2004, 09:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-trx450Rrider
@Oct 1 2004, 08:23 PM

you will luv that pipe... just make sure that you check the clearance behind the frame and over the crank case before you take it home. it took me a while to get the pipe away from those obstacles. another member here noticed a hole in their pipe from where it vibrated against the frame. and, make sure they place that piece of rubber included with the pipe over the small coolant line near the front of the motor... Duncan includes that piece to keep the heat away from the hose where the head pipe hangs low.
[/b]
From the sounds of it that set up is sweet. hope you like it and post some pics when you get it done. :D

Dave

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will have pics and k and k is doing it and all of their show bikes there have that pipe or the sparks so i am pretty sure they are going to do it right

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by trx450Rrider@Oct 2 2004, 04:29 PM
i will have pics and k and k is doing it and all of their show bikes there have that pipe or the sparks so i am pretty sure they are going to do it right
sounds great... can't wait to see the pics when it's done. B)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts