Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an updated pic of my 450 with the quad tech hood and hipers. And no those aren't PEP fronts, my old shock covers from my 400 fit perfect.
More pics on my website.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
:D awsome :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
intergrated hub also nice man, i am jealous.
schmitthead

*edit* i got some ac propegs that would look real nice on that thing

·
Registered
242 Posts
ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
pretty

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Schmitthead@Mar 29 2004, 09:32 PM
intergrated hub also nice man, i am jealous.
schmitthead

*edit* i got some ac propegs that would look real nice on that thing
I'd love some propegs but I don't think the wife will let me spend anymore money on it now. I just gotta work on her a little before getting more parts. B)

·
Registered
425 Posts
that think looks sweet with the hipers,can you take a pic from the front so we can see the quad tech hood.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by fast@Apr 4 2004, 12:32 PM
that think looks sweet with the hipers,can you take a pic from the front so we can see the quad tech hood.
Just click on my website link in my sig. Many different angles.

·
Registered
242 Posts
how much did the hipers set you back??

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sweet rims man! Did you go with 20" tire up front? What do you think of the Klaws? I don't know anybody with them but I was thinking of them for MXing. The price is right. What's the quality of the cabon fiber like? I got something through mail order once that wasn't such hot carbon fiber, but I hear that Quad Tech makes a good piece.

-RR

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got the rims and tires for around $975 shipped from bob at magnolia tractor. Pretty good deal I thought. Yes, they are 20's up front and 18's out back. I love the klaws. I had them on my 400ex and they worked great. They have awesome traction but they last long too. I need that since I trail ride alot.

The quadtech hood looks great. The quality is top notch and it bolted right up, only drilled a couple holes.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
? on the hood........... does it fit to the inside of the plastic or does it cover the plastic? How easy was it to line up?

Cause it looks really good and i got one that covers the plastic but it has a slight gap between the plastic and the hood from a bow in it...... its not an EXACT fit... in other words it doesn just fall into place like some i have seen... <_<

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It fits right in the grooves that the stock hood fit in. It was pretty easy to line up, but a second set of hands definitely helps. My buddy helped me and he held it lined up while I drilled the holes.

·
Registered
5,699 Posts
Well that sucks......... <_<

I didnt know that they line right up with the slots that are already there....

I got the CARBONMAN hood (which is still a good hood) and it just covers the plastic and everything.......lines up pretty much with the sticker lines..... <_<

1 - 16 of 16 Posts