Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a ride today and got a little muddy. last night it rained for almost 2 hours straight.
anyways we are currently building an mx track and we only have the dirt worked up right now. i took 2 laps around it and got pretty muddy (its a giant track)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha nice, looks pretty after the clean up :)
2 questions,

did you remove the spark arrestor? did u rejet?
are those rims inside out[/b]
yes i removed the spark arrestor, no i didnt rejet because i plan on getting a full exhaust but that hasnt happened yet..soon tho
and the rims are not flipped they are 4+1 offset

by the way thats 3 questions :_specialED:

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
man you guys are tough.... :ninja:

thanks for the response, throw a bigger main in there until you get the full. a size a too up works awesome as i did on my friends quad.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cleans up good. how long did it take you to clean it up?

are those front wheels steel?[/b]
only about 15 minutes
ya they are. i got them to stud up for the winter but i ended up taking the studs out of the front ones to use.

·
Registered
11,022 Posts
those rims are definatly not 4+1

4+1 is the narrowest offset you can get with my +2 arms a 4+1 offset rims im still at only 47"s

they look like 1+4's

remember the first # in the offset is how man inches are on the INSIDE of the wheel so 4+1 is 4" on the inside and 1" on the outside

·
Registered
156 Posts
lol that's not too badly muddy.. when we went to durhamtown april5th you couldn't even tell what color the atvs were or brand they were. it had rained for 4days and was raining while we were there.... once we stopped riding to eat lunch we all were ready to leave than put the cold wet junk back on and go back out there

·
Registered
207 Posts
The bike cleans up well, mine gets covered every time I start it. The block has mud stains as do the plastics and frame, it takes me a hour and a half with a pressure washer and it still will not come clean all the way. The only way to get my bike that clean would be to replace it!

·
Registered
499 Posts
heres some mud pics from Quadfest

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts