Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, Just wondering where everyone is going 4 halloween. I'll be at gordons well.with a 04 pred,l.e.raptor ,a blue and yellow 400 scrambler and of course the ....FOFIDDYR......... towing the stuff is a white 3/4 ton chevy pick up, with a 25 foot white trailer.hope to hook up with some of you guys.thanks B)

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I think red_ride626 and desert_450r live in phoenix, you might PM them if they don't see this soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
we will be there!!! should be a good size group...450R, pred, raptor, yfz, a few 250R's and a couple 400ex...i'll look for you...we will be driving 97 silverado pulling 18ft trailer
and a couple of 04 dodge's.....I just drove to San Diego and back for a wedding
DUNES looked awesome really smooth and sharp :D and there were a few people camping and riding!!!! DAMM I was jealous

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by GOTIS@Aug 25 2004, 05:05 PM
we will be there!!! should be a good size group...450R, pred, raptor, yfz, a few 250R's and a couple 400ex...i'll look for you...we will be driving 97 silverado pulling 18ft trailer
and a couple of 04 dodge's.....I just drove to San Diego and back for a wedding
DUNES looked awesome really smooth and sharp :D and there were a few people camping and riding!!!! DAMM I was jealous
right on . Ill look for you to bro!! Ill pm you later k?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts