Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone shop online? Where are some good and cheap places to buy?

Does anyone know any places that take pay pal my credit card is hurting at the moment.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yup I shop at Rockmountainatv.com for just about everything. They have yet to screw me around on anything and they ship very quickly.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
the good things about these 2 places is there return policy is excellent & prompt...no bullpoopting around like alotta places. I bought some pants from denniskirk a couple weeks ago & got them 2 days later...tried them on with tags still on & everything & they were too tight...put the item back in the box with this label they give you for returns & paid to ship it back to them..I had my money back in my checking account within 3 days. No calls or anything. Gr8 service

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You pay full retail price at Dennis Kirk though.

Where can I find some um and PPR is it? I'm looking for a skid plate.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Originally posted by Arrant@Jul 27 2004, 12:36 PM
You pay full retail price at Dennis Kirk though.

Where can I find some um and PPR is it? I'm looking for a skid plate.
Yeah I noticed that. I looked at a youth chest protector at Dennis Kirk and they wanted $99 where as Rocky Mountain want $35-$55

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whats the web site addy?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have to agree with schmitty!!
For anything 450R specific, no one can beat the prices that schmitty can get you guys! He has hooked me up with quite a few awsome deals! Maybe generic things such as gear, he wouldn't be able to beat, but as for certain exhausts, shocks, A-arms, etc. he is the man to go to! Their is a list of the companies that he deals with in the TS Racing thread!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by Lason@Jul 27 2004, 11:32 AM
Yup I shop at Rockmountainatv.com for just about everything. They have yet to screw me around on anything and they ship very quickly.
I second this. rockymountainatv.com is great. They show inventory on their site, and shipping is fast.

I'd stay away from gopartsdirect.com ... people say they are alright.. but I had problems with slow delivery, slow communication, and slow refund. Also, a sales rep lied to me about a delivery time, which took two weeks longer than he said. I know, I know, a supplier may lag.. but he PROMISED me I would get the part at a certain time. Nothing worse than getting lied to for a sale.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hondapartsworld.com is pretty cool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts