Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
450R Rider
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a OEM radio from one of my old trucks...I intended on using it in the garage for a cd player but never got around to hooking it up. All lights work and CD player works great. It will work in any silverado, suburban, yukon etc etc. $100.
Will split shipping with buyer.
Thanks-

Hard to read with the blurry cell pics ..part#15769357

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
bawb....... man i could use that. its same as mine. its had some trouble since my boy put a quarter in it. wish i had a 100 extra and i would take it. gettin tight with the woman not working yet. since she finished school. since the i pod i dont need the cd much. working may help the resale though. maybe down the road.

i would like to see a pic of the rest of the stuff attached to those straps hanging in the pic. LOL is that what i think it is??? your bikini??? LOL

just kiddin.

·
450R Rider
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yea what ya gonna do my kids like swimming, I can show ya the rest if youd like :slap:

Yea its funny kids think they are piggy banks for some reason...I fixed them for about 2 years and I coulda retired from all the crappy rap cd's, nickles and pennies I found in them.. not too many quarters though.

Id be interested in trades let me know what ya got front wheels are what I need at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts