1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
435 Posts
We are going the weekend after Halloween. Let me know if any of you can make it out.

·
Registered
566 Posts
We are planning on going the weekend after Halloween, hopefully the dunes aren't to torn up from the holiday weekend

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
Looks fun, how is Halloween weekend out there? It my favorite weekend at sand mt even though the riding sucks from being all tore up, but the atmosphere is awesome, everyone decorates and all the kids trick or treat

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Looks fun, how is Halloween weekend out there? It my favorite weekend at sand mt even though the riding sucks from being all tore up, but the atmosphere is awesome, everyone decorates and all the kids trick or treat
Some oct trips gets really windy' ive had it sand blast the rearend of my truck right down to the bare metal while setting at camp!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hopefully the weather will be nice. Mornings and evenings will be great. We usually camp in wash 6. I think there is a minimum HP requirement to camp there though. You guys may want to bring your dyno sheets in case you are questioned.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hopefully the weather will be nice. Mornings and evenings will be great. We usually camp in wash 6. I think there is a minimum HP requirement to camp there though. You guys may want to bring your dyno sheets in case you are questioned.
Wash 6? I think that is were we usually camp, thanks for letting me know or I wouldn't have brought my dyno sheets. Now I'll defiantly remember to bring them in case I get questioned.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wash 6 is where we camp too. The trees are ours, the whole Thanksgiving week will be my first trip,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts