Honda TRX 450R banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
450R Rider
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I broke my durablue Eliminator this friday (what a piece of $hit by the way, it fractured then twisted right off where the hub meets the splines)
So I ordered a GForce extended axle..(the last one RMATV had in stock thank you very much)

Heres the deal, after I paid for it I noticed it doesnt state anywhere in the description it has a lifetime warranty, eventhough it is listed as a lifetime warranty for other models its not for the honda. The salesperson said it is but you know what thats worth.

Has anyone had any warranty repair done on thier Gforce axle? Do they give you a new one or do they straighten it like LSR does? Is this really an upgrade from the durajunk I just broke or is it a lateral move...

I guess I should of asked this stuff BEFORE I bought it but I need a new +4 axle NOW DAMN IT.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
RMATV has excellent customer service from what I've seen in the past. I know several people with G-forces including myself. We haven't bent one yet. I've heard of other people bending in the first 5 minutes of riding but who knows. I've also heard that RMATV will replace your axle no questions asked though. They are very good to work with. I've personally had good luck with my axles though and haven't had to send any g-forces back.

·
450R Rider
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that makes me feel alittle better about it. So you are saying they replace the axle with a NEW one and not bend it back into shape or give you a remanufactured axle correct?

·
Admin
2,546 Posts
Several of my friends have the Gforce axel and we jump and dune the crap out of them and have yet to have a problem with them. So far they have been great, and they have a great price as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
gforce arethe same as durasucks. the only axle i would het for the money is rpm i have not even bent this axel in over a year that have had it. i bent my lone star rpm is the only way to go

·
Registered
362 Posts
my understanding was that if you bend the g-force you just send it in and then they send you a new one. but i haven't bent mine so i dont know for sure.

·
Solid Gold DASA500R!
4,924 Posts
I have been using a G Force for 2 years now and not one issue with it. Very good axle for the price.[/b]
been using mine for a year and its been great.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
me too, Gforce, and last year i got in a melee in the indoor races, and had to stop, got slammed from behind..it bent my douglas 10x10 red label and ruined my bearings and carrier, and the axle was fine...

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
gforce arethe same as durasucks. the only axle i would het for the money is rpm i have not even bent this axel in over a year that have had it. i bent my lone star rpm is the only way to go[/b]

Except you can almost get 2 G-force axles for the price of one RPM, and if a G-force works fine, whats the problem?

·
Registered
8,595 Posts
ive had a gforce going on 3yrs. i dune the hell out of mine. no problems at all.
same with my brother on his banshee.

if the axle bends or breaks they dont fix it, they replace it.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
i forgot to add, no , i dont think they are better than durablue, just cheaper and good... i think there are plenty of situations that will equally destroy any axle, not dissing you, but its unfair to call them durabend, but funny...my durablue swaybar is awesome and well made..

·
Registered
324 Posts
i've had mine for over a year and ride almost 100% mx and haven't had a problem. but my brother has broke 2 and they sent him a new one no questions asked both times so no complaints here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts