Honda TRX 450R banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Guys, I am getting married on saturday. I just wanted to let you guys know so you don't get worried if you don't see me for about a week
When I get back hopefully I will have some more time to test out the vortex cdi and the spider grips so I can give you a full report. :D

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
Good Luck Luke
As you probably know, I am recently married myself. Its cool. Just be prepared to be scared crapless for a day or so leading up to it. I was and I was half drunk laying by the pool in Cancun. Make the most of it. Remember its her day, not yours. lol.
Best of Luck Bro.
I wish you a happy life together.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
congrads luke :D ..I have been married for 11 years now, and Im only 30....I hope your marriage is as happy as mine..........good luck, and have a fun and SAFE honeymoon...... B)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congrats man. Good luck. I just got married in july It is alot of fun. Unfourtantly Since Our wedding we have not had but 1 chance to ride. She just found out her boss and co workers ride so hopefully that will open some new riding areas. Good luck again.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! We're going to Orlando, Florida for the honeymoon and will probably go see Mickey Mouse and go to Universal Studios and who knows what else.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 23 2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks guys! We're going to Orlando, Florida for the honeymoon and will probably go see Mickey Mouse and go to Universal Studios and who knows what else.
Hmm ... I have a feeling you will see more of the hotel room than Mikey Mouse ...

Congrats Luke and like KGB said, I wish you a happy life together B)

-Zack-

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Congrates to you Luke!!! Take care of your little women. that will be your job now!!

I'm married....................................................................to my 450R!!!

At least she drians my pocket book like a women would! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Sep 23 2004, 01:23 PM
Congrates to you Luke!!! Take care of your little women. that will be your job now!!

I'm married....................................................................to my 450R!!!

At least she drians my pocket book like a women would! :lol:  :lol:
you can ride her whenever you want and dont have to hear her mouth

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by lukester720@Sep 23 2004, 12:32 PM
are you guys doing the honeymoon package at disney? that's awesome... they treat you like the king and queen. they take soooo many pictures, you don't even need your camera.

Best wishes and have a great time while your down here... and if you see a large storm w/lots of wind, duck!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Congradulations Lukester720, I have also been married for 6 years and I can honestly say that it was the best decision I could have made. The only things I would suggest are to LOVE HER, RESPECT HER, AND LISTEN TO HER, and I don't mean OBEY!. I wish you and yours happiness and good health. Ok now lets go RIDE! :D B)

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy@Sep 23 2004, 05:58 PM
Congradulations Lukester720, I have also been married for 6 years and I can honestly say that it was the best decision I could have made. The only things I would suggest are to LOVE HER, RESPECT HER, AND LISTEN TO HER, and I don't mean OBEY!. I wish you and yours happiness and good health. Ok now lets go RIDE! :D  B)
In order to make a married work! I've been told that you only have to do one thing!!

Keep your mouth shut and do what you are told!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Originally posted by jeepnrocks+Sep 24 2004, 11:12 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rico'450R
@Sep 24 2004, 09:44 AM
I've been with the same women for 9 years. Does that count as married!!!
women is plural, haha dang lucky guys [/b]
maybe he meant to say, "I've been with the same 9 women for years." :lol:

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by Rico'450R@Sep 24 2004, 07:44 AM
You bet it does! You haven't been with her for that long without some kind of understanding.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Originally posted by quadboy+Sep 24 2004, 02:42 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Rico'450R
@Sep 24 2004, 07:44 AM
You bet it does! You haven't been with her for that long without some kind of understanding.
[/b]
OOpppsss! he did say women didn't he?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
well good luck lukster

1 - 20 of 29 Posts